1. The bold print blazer: Smarten up your shorts and tee with a bold print blazer to keep the chill of your arms.
(Source) Native Fox Wears
2. The V Neck Knit: Grab yourself a baggy V neck sweat to layer over shirts or sexy lingerie. Either way the knit will keep you warm and allow you to still bare your legs.
(Source) Look De Pernille Wears
3. The Cotton Gillet: Make sure you have your sleeveless items at the ready because you never know when the weather is going to change. Natural colours and black are a lovely transition from Summer florals.
(Source) Kayture Wears
4. The Long Sleeve Crop: Im sure we all own one of these, however up your A/W game grab a thick knit crop. It will allow you to leave the heavy leather jacket at home!
(Source) Intrigue Me Now Wears
5. The Mid-Length Jacket: The jacket that isn’t the Duster Coat. Roll up the sleeves before Winter arrives and keep your denim shorts on with these jackets.
(Source) Fashion Slave Wears
6. The Trench: The trench is lighter than the other coats listed here. Smarten up your A/W wardrobe with a neutral trench, who cares if its not raining.
(Source) Fanny Lyckman Wears
7. The Leather Gillet: Edgier than the cotton Gillet, the leather one is for life and perfect for the days that start of light and end chilly. Don’t forget you can also put this over a jacket too!
(Source) Anouska Proetta Brandon Wears (similar)
8. The Oversized Chunky Knit: If you don’t own one yet now is your chance. When the rain comes pouring down you won’t want to grab anything else from your wardrobe than an oversized chunky knit jumper – and a hot chocolate.
(Source) Goldencherry Wears