I thought I would start a new episode here on Petite Side of Style called ’10 Things’
Inspired by Bare Foot Blonde, I wanted to start a new episode called ’10 Things’ this will be a feature on Petite Side of Style every Sunday. It will consist of 10 things that are on my mind, how I’ve felt, what we have been up to etc.
1. The Christmas tree is up, and we are feeling very festive, with Christmas songs playing all day. I’ll be putting a post together on how I’ve decorated the house this Christmas
2. Pollyanna has always been a great sleeper from day one but this week something has changed, I don’t think it’s her teeth as she has eight now and that’s never affected her. Maybe she’s going through a leap. She’s been in bed with us most nights.
3. We booked a holiday. In January we are off to Tignes in France, just Adam and myself for a few nights Snowboarding for me and Skiing for him
5. We took Blue to a dog sitter this week to see how he would get on, we feel more comfortable leaving him with someone who dedicates their time to looking after dogs while we are away as we hate putting the pressure on our family – he loved it
7. I fully accept that I cannot deal with hangovers anymore. We took Adams parents out for a ten-course taster menu and the night ended up being very wine filled. It took me two days to recuperate
8. We learnt that Pollyanna is a party animal. We had another family party on Saturday night, she had an hour nap and stayed up dancing till late with us.
9. I’m fully blonde again. You may have also seen on my Instagram that I tried to go to an ashy blonde but I just couldn’t get used to. It took three goes back to the hairdressers to finally get my blonde self back.
10. I’m very into matching with Pollyanna at the moment. I would love to know your thoughts on this. I think it is really cute. She may not think the same when she’s 18