Halloween is upon us. I love everything about Autumn. From the quick change of season, to the colours that surround us. Most importantly October 31st. I love picking out seasonal books for Pollyanna and Alfie.
I tend to put them away throughout the rest of the year, then come October they will sit at the front of their book shelves.
I have rounded up my favourite 15 toddler friendly spooky books for you to buy for your littles, give as gifts or include in a hamper (these are becoming quite the thing).
I would also recommend heading to Not On The Highstreet for some personalised ones. One of Pollyanna’s favourite is a personalised one about her and a ghost.
TOP 15 HALLOWEEN BOOKS FOR TODDELRS;
1. Thats Not My Bat, Fiona Watt
2. ABC Activity Book, Hainer Press
3. I Spy And Count Halloween Book
4. Ten Minutes To Bed Little Monster, Rhiannon Fielding
5. How To Make Friends With A Ghost, Rebecca Green
6. 10 Trick or Treaters
7. You’re My Pumpkin Pie, Natalie Marshall
8. Room On The Broom, Julia Donaldson
9. Gustavo The Shy Ghost, Flavia Z Drago
10. The Roll Away Pumpkin, Julia Wonders
11. Peppa’s Spooky Halloween
12. Lets Play I Spy Halloween
13. The Very Hungry Caterpillar’s Creepy Crawly Halloween
14. The Witches Cat and the Cooking Catastrophe
15. David Williams Little Monsters